Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Guest Writer :)

This is something that my dear friend Nykki wrote for us. As a warning, it made both Barry and I tear up!

Thanks so much Nyk... its just beautiful and you are very talented! Lots of love to you all, across the pond xxx

For Barry, Sara, Daniel, Craig, Ma and Pa Walker, Steve and the all of the Walker family and friends….

I cannot try to understand it
And I don’t know what to say,
The tears that have fallen
Have been the only way.
I may be a thousand miles away
But my mind is there with you,
Each and every step you take
I am a shadow there too.
Your strength is unbreakable,
Your family, a beautiful sight!
Such a powerful reminder
Of why you continue to fight.
I don’t know where this path will go
But I know you will have run every mile,
And know you will continue to do so
Always trying to crack a smile.
For you, my friends, are amazing!
Everyone needs people like you.
And all your friends a family
Relish your confidence too.
As your fight continues across the pond,
Remember your support over here;
In mind and spirit we’re fighting for you too
Our hearts ready to comfort your fear.
Our prayers for you continue
As we think of you everyday:
Barry The Bear, be sturdy and tough
For good news is surely on the way.

Much love from the UK
Nyk, Steve, Lawrie and Georgina xxxxx


I will be updating the blog today, come hell or high water! I know its been days, and I have loads to write about, some good, some not so good that we will make good, and some great. So please stay tuned for that some time today.

And once again, if you want to write something for our blog, simply email it to threebears1959@yahoo.ca and I will gladly post it up for all to see. Its a nice addition to the blog, I think. So get writing, and email it to me!!

Lots of love, and until later today xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post by your friend!
    Will catch up later with your blog.
    Hugs
    Jill xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd stop and say 'hi'. I'm here regularly but don't often comment.

    ReplyDelete